COMMERCIAL TRASH SERVICE FOR WESTERN NORTH DAKOTA
Armstrong Sanitation proudly offers reliable and affordable commercial garbage collection in McKenzie, Mountrail, Williams County, ND – up to 6 days per week and as often as the customer needs. Our wide assortment of front-loading trash containers ensure we have the right options to fit the unique the trash removal demands of your business.
Please contact us and we’ll work with you to find the best solution to meet the specific needs of your operation.
View your local Armstrong Sanitation commercial garbage removal schedule.
COMMERCIAL TRASH CONTAINERS
Armstrong Sanitation offers a wide range of container sizes to meet the needs of your organization or business.
|1.5 Yard||Dark Brown||3'1"||5'5"||3'9"|
|2 Yard||Dark Brown||3'6"||5'5"||4'1"|
|3 Yard||Dark Brown||6'8"||5'7"||3'9"|
|4 Yard||Dark Brown||6'9"||5'7"||4'2"|
|6 Yard||Dark Brown||10'2"||5'8"||4'2"|
|8 Yard||Dark Brown||12'||5'8"||4'2"|
One cubic yard is equal to four 55-gallon drums or seven 30-gallon garbage cans.
To prevent littering, please do not overfill containers and please keep the lids closed at all times.
COMMERCIAL TRASH ACCEPTABLE and Unacceptable MATERIALS
- Commercial Solid Waste
- Ashes, hot or cold
- Automobile batteries
- Compact fluorescent bulbs & tubes (CFL)
- Construction, remodeling debris
- Copier toners
- Dead animals
- Dirt, rocks or concrete
- E&P waste of any kind
- Electronic waste (computers, TV, and more)
- Filter socks
- Flammables, corrosives, biohazards, reactives (part A/B), poisons
- Hazardous waste
- Liquid waste like paint
- Medical waste
- Mercury containing devices (fluorescent lighting, thermostats, etc)
- Motor oil
- Septic tank sludge or tailings
- Sharps (needles or syringes)
- Special wastes
- Toxic waste
- Un-bagged packing pellets or sawdust
- Un-rinsed pesticide containers
- Used oil, waste oil
- Wood waste
- Yard waste
Western North Dakota Commercial Trash Customers are billed at the beginning of each month, and payment is due by the 20th of the same month.
It’s easy and free to use our Online Bill Pay service.
We accept American Express, MasterCard & Visa credit and debit cards.
Pay By Mail
You can mail your payment to:Armstrong Sanitation
PO Box 11213
Williston, ND 58803
Pay By Phone
You can make your payment by calling 701-572-9773
We accept American Express, MasterCard & Visa credit and debit cards
COMMERCIAL TRASH FAQ
- What if I have extra trash, bulky items or need a special pickup?
- Please call us at 701-572-9773 at least one full business day before your normal residential trash pickup day and we’ll let you know what options are available and if there will be an additional fee.
- Do you have a way to lock my commercial containers?
- Yes, please call us at 701-572-9773 for options.
- If my containers are in an enclosure, will your driver pull them out or do I have to do that?
- The drivers will pull the containers out of the enclosure, empty them and put them back. The area must be accessible and free of snow and ice.