CONSTRUCTION WASTE REMOVAL
Armstrong Sanitation of Western North Dakota offers roll-off solutions for a wide variety of businesses and remodeling projects throughout the counties of McKenzie, Mountrail and Williams.
Roll-off containers from Armstrong Sanitation can help make any job – large or small – a lot cleaner and easier by allowing you to corral waste on-site. Plus, our roll-offs can be emptied and/or taken away with just one call to us, at your convenience and on your timeline.
Please call Armstrong Sanitation to discuss your home remodeling project or large commercial construction project.
Let Armstrong Sanitation of Western North Dakota help you with:
- Choosing an appropriate size container
- Container contents
- Container placement
- Payment terms
- Delivery and pickup needs
Armstrong Sanitation does not haul Exploration and Production Waste (E&P Waste).
ADVANTAGES OF A DUMPSTER OR A ROLL-OFF
- Containment of allowable debris and garbage
- Saves time and money spent on construction waste removal to a landfill
ROLL-OFF CONTAINER SIZES
|10 Yard||Open top||14'||8'||4'|
|10 Yard||Covered top||14'||8'||5'6"|
|20 Yard||Open top||22'||8'||4'|
|20 Yard||Covered top||22'||8'||5'6"|
|30 Yard||Open top||22'||8'||6'|
ACCEPTABLE AND Unacceptable ITEMS FOR ROLL-OFF CONTAINERS
- Construction debris
- General office waste
- Landscaping debris (minimum amount of dirt)
- Paint cans (completely dry with lids removed)
- A/C Units (with Freon)
- Exploration and Production Waste (E&P Waste)
- Hazardous waste
- Oil field wastes
- Paint cans (with liquid and/or lids attached)
- Refrigerators (with Freon)
- Tree stumps
- Whole tires
- Does Armstrong Sanitation offer special waste hauling services?
- No. The two landfills we use, Williston City Landfill and the McKenzie County Landfill, do not accept special wastes.
- How do I know what size roll-off to order?
- Armstrong roll-offs are used for clean outs, roofing jobs, new construction and remodeling projects. Please call us at 701-572-9773 and one of our Customer Service Representatives can help you choose the right container for your job.